Wednesday 14 August 2013

Thrilled beyond words....

Goodness gracious me!  What an amazing few days it has been.  Since the launch of the Polka Dots and Petticoats website on Sunday night I have received the most amazing response.

Wonderful comments, fantastic feedback, encouragement and support and the icing on the cake - an incredible amount of orders which has left me in a state of shock and disbelief!  Don't get me wrong, I am most definitely NOT complaining, but the level of interest has far surpassed even my wildest expectations, so thank you, thank you, thank you!!

We are in a frenzy of processing and packing orders - and learning to juggle all the different aspects of running a business.   It is a (very) steep learning curve but we are doing OK so far.  Wrapping each parcel is the best bit - we treat each one as though it is a special gift.  I did toy with sharing some pictures here, but have decided to keep it under wraps (pardon the pun) so anyone ordering for the first time will get a lovely surprise!



Our gorgeous vintage style dresses have been the most popular, closely followed by the gorgeous owl tealight holders - which sold out within a few hours of the launch!  We have since re-ordered stocks of both and some new items too! 


So, safe to say it's been a whirlwind few days - long may it continue!  A huge thank you to everyone who has placed an order, supported us by spreading the word, and taken the time to comment and let me know their thoughts.  It really is very much appreciated.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Jackie, your dresses are so beautiful! I am hoping you ship to Australia, as I would like to order one. Ann

    ReplyDelete