Sunday 11 August 2013

A love of polka dots and petticoats!

Those of you who already know me will probably be fully aware of my love of all things dotty.  Perhaps that makes me a little (or a lot) dotty?  My lovely hubby would definitely say so.  

So it seemed a natural choice to include them in the name of my new venture - Polka Dots and Petticoats.  Polka Dots - because a girl can never have too many polka dots in her life, and Petticoats - well that's a nod to my love of vintage style fashion - pretty, girly, classy and fun to wear.  




The time has come to take a great big leap of faith and launch my new business into the unknown!  It's been months in the planning, and hours of research, discussions, sketching and mulling over ideas have brought me to this point.  

There has been much excitement, stress, delight and worry, but amongst all the hullaboo of getting a new business ready to roll - I'm enjoying myself.  That's got to be a good start hasn't it?

I hope this is the first step on the road to a wonderful adventure.  Do come along for the ride - it should be fun!





5 comments:

  1. Ooooh its all so exciting Jackie. Wishing you all the very best of luck in your new venture. From what I've seen before (and knowing what you like) its going to be fab.
    Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you Jackie I wish you every success in your new venture. I love seeing your updates via Instagram
    From @lottielikes xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to many a happy browse, congrats.
    xox twiggytoes

    ReplyDelete